Saturday, February 11, 2012

What Does Beyond Limits Mean?


Welcome to Beyond Limits! I am Cara Nitz, and I have been working in the fitness industry for over 6 years, helped hundreds of people get healthy, stay motivated and reach their health goals. I currently teach a variety of fitness classes, all designed to you get you in your best shape, feeling great and looking fantastic!

I congratulate you on taking the first step toward a healthier, stronger you! It is my honor to lead and motivate my clients to reach their goals, and I look forward to working with you.

So, why did I name our program Beyond Limits? I feel that a lot of times, we short-change our abilities and strength. Our bodies are stronger than we give ourselves credit for. You have to believe in yourself in order to achieve your goals. When you want to give up, when you feel too tired to go on, and instead, you push a little harder - amazing things happen! That is going Beyond Limits!

"Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory." George Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment